The aluminium based printed circuit board, a special kind of copper clad laminate with metal base, has the features of good thermal conductivity, electric insulation and high machinability.
The aluminium based printed circuit board adopts surface mount technology (SMT). It is designed with ideal circuit layout for effective thermal diffusion.The aluminium based printed circuit board can reduce the running temperature, improve the power density and reliability, as well as extend service life of electric devices.
The electronic products can achieve small volume by using this printed circuit board, thus reducing the cost of hardware and assembly. Used to replace fragile ceramic substrate, the aluminium based printed circuit board offers great mechanical durability.
The aluminium based printed circuit board is widely used in the following
- Audio equipment: input / output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, preamplifier, power amplifier and so on.
- Power supply equipment: Switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator.
- Communication and electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifier, filter, transmitter circuit.
- Office automation equipment: Driver, etc.
- Automobile: electronic governor, ignition, power controller, etc.
- Computer: CPU board, floppy drive, power unit, etc.
- Power module: Converter, solid state relay, bridge rectifier, etc.
- Lamp illumination: With the promotion and promotion of energy-saving lamps, various energy-saving LED lights are well received by the market, so the aluminum printed circuit board used in LED lights finds its application in large scale in this field.
China is an emerging country in the surface mount technology (SMT) industry. They provide electronic contract manufacturer or OEM production specializing in analog and digital instrumentation, printed circuit board layout and design, control boards, power supply boards, switching power supply boards, and various other electronic products requiring surface mount technology (SMT).
PCB companies in China has years of experience in dealing with foreign customers from all over the world, resulting in demand for PCB assembly China.